Your donation helps provide compassion, choice, and enhanced quality of life to our Residents. All contributions to Queens Manor will benefit the residents directly, allowing us to exceed expectations and ensure our facility feels like home.
Although partially funded through the Department of Health and Wellness, we also rely on your donations to go that extra mile for our residents. We are truly grateful for any and all donations as it helps us counteract the fact, we are an aging facility, and the needs and desires of our residents are always changing.
Consider making a one-time donation, or better yet, sign up for a small monthly contribution. These donations truly make a difference in the everyday lives of our residents
There are a variety of ways to donate including:
- Credit card or PayPal through Canada Helps (please click on the icon below)
- Cheque payable to: Queens Manor, PO Box 1283, Liverpool NS, B0T 1K0
- In person drop off to our facility: 20 Hollands Drive, Liverpool NS
How are donations used? You are able to choose where you would like your donation to make a difference. The categories include:
- Memorial donations: Are grouped together for larger endeavors such as building rejuvenation projects or the purchase of larger facility assets (ex: our van). Please include the name of your loved one.
- Recreation donations: Are used to support and enhance resident recreation activities and programs (ex: new innovative program supplies and support of existing programs) .
- General donations: are allocated to the greatest need at the time.
** We are a registered charity and issue receipts for all donations. Please ensure you include your name and address for your tax receipt**
Charity registration number: 89715 7632 RR0001
Please call our Director of Finance for more information or to answer any questions.
902-354-3451 Ext. 122
Thank you in advance for your generosity.